Monday, September 6, 2010

Photos from Tahoe

Now that work isn't as crazy and I finally finished the wedding cake. I feel like I have more free time so I'll try to post more. Here are some photos from the weekend in Tahoe.


Not sure if this is before or after dinner. You can't tell, but I think it's the photo where Dave is trying to stick out his stomach to look as big as me. =)



Dave's parents enjoying the beautiful weather.


We got a room that had access to the patio in the timeshare. It was nice because you could sit out and relax. While I was working, Dave and his parents spent some time outdoors reading magazines and books. I was definitely jealous! In the middle of Saturday, it started hailing on them while they were out there. I was on the phone, but it was funny to watch them suddenly rush back into the room.

I'll plan on blogging again later tonight to show off the cake I made for Rudy/Laney's wedding. But first I need a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment