
Besides the new flowers, we have started our fourth harvest in our aerogarden. This time we planted Arugula and Romaine. It's been about 2 weeks and look how well the plants are doing.

In baby news, we recently got our glider and ottoman and finished setting up the furniture in the baby room. The placement of the glider allows the crib to be away from the curtains and the track lighting cord that was within reach. Now, our crib is safe for the baby, but we just need to get some sheets on that crib mattress!

Now that I'm done with work, I plan on finishing getting ready for the baby, working on some more projects and relaxing. If anyone is free, let me know and we can hang out!
One of my projects will be to finish my sewing projects. Here's a stack of cloth diapers that I've finished decorated into burp cloths for the baby. This isn't even the full stack. I had accidentally bought the wrong kind of cloth diapers initially, so now we have twice as many burp cloths than needed. At least if our baby spits up a lot, we'll always have something to wipe up whatever gets dirty!

Tomorrow, Dave and I are going to Half Moon Bay for a big date! I had received a generous gift certificate to the Ritz Carlton from my co-worker for all the hard work that I put in for the acquisition. Our plans include spa treatments in the morning, exploring the Pumpkin & Wine Festival in the afternoon and finishing off with dinner at the Ritz Carlton. It's a perfect way to start maternity leave!
No comments:
Post a Comment